List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread cell-selection
From:       Lenny <kudling () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-22 15:23:34

Hi,

[notice: im not going to talk about graphic-programs this time :)].

im not used to Excel or similar stuff, so maybe im the only person who
thinks that the way cell-selection works in KSpread feels a bit
unnatural. I'd prefer it, if the mouse would stay at the selection
frame (or the bottom-right edge). I think it shouldnt jump to the inside
of the cell suddenly while dragging.

Lenny