List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for kspell before kde2.2beta1
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-06-12 13:04:10

On Tuesday 12 June 2001 14:18, Laurent Montel wrote:

> Le Mardi 12 Juin 2001 12:53, Thomas Zander a écrit :
> > Just a question;
> > Do you know German? In german there are a lot of words that are
> > capitalized, and should be checked normally.

Yes, but the point you may be missing here is that this behaviour
is (well, will be once it's committed) configurable (even as a simple
'on' or 'off', which is good enough for now IMHO).

> All code is in kword, so can I apply or not my patch ?

IMHO you can, but I can only speak for the KOffice part of it :)
Doesn't look like you'll get an answer for the kspell part of it though :((