List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch: thesaurus using wordnet
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-05-31 22:58:14

On Monday 28 May 2001 15:36, David Faure wrote:

>  Yesterday I finished the KoDataTool support in KWord.

Great!

> is the kspell tool, but this framework can make it easy to add synonyms,
> antonyms, and whatever holonyms meronyms etc. are :) without having to
> change anything in KWord itself.

Actually I think a "Show related words" in KWord is enough, everything
else can then be in the GUI that pops up.

However, I don't think I can finish this before the freeze. If you or
someone else want this to be in the next release I can send you everything
I have (including a list of known problems) and you might add it.
Otherwise I will add it when I find time.

Regards
 Daniel

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674