List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KPresenter - Autosave feature - trouble
From:       "Pascal A. Niklaus" <Pascal.Niklaus () unibas ! ch>
Date:       2001-05-31 0:01:31

I have a favour to ask you for (because I'm in real trouble):

I'll give a presentation tomorrow, but this Autosave feature blocks
KPresenter for most of the time so that it becomes unusable.

Can anybody tell me where in the source code I can set the saving intervall
or how to turn autosave completeky off  ?

I've prepared the whole presentation in KPresenter, and 'tomorrow' is quite
soon because I'm in New Zealand. Also, KPresenter hanging all the time
would be most embarassing after having refused to use PowerPoint... ;-)

Thank you very much for any help  !

Pascal

Present address:

Pascal Niklaus