List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    www.koffice.org
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 16:40:35

Hi, I am the admin for koffice.org, and am dependent on sourceforge.org
In the last week sourceforge was down, and so were the cvs-updates for
www.koffice.org

Since this morning I can login again, but crontab is still not operating.
I just did a cvs update, so the webserver should at lease have the latest
version again!

I will do my best to at least do an update every day until the crontab
feature is back online again.

sorry for the inconvienience..
--
Thomas Zander