Hi, I am the admin for koffice.org, and am dependent on sourceforge.org In the last week sourceforge was down, and so were the cvs-updates for www.koffice.org Since this morning I can login again, but crontab is still not operating. I just did a cvs update, so the webserver should at lease have the latest version again! I will do my best to at least do an update every day until the crontab feature is back online again. sorry for the inconvienience.. -- Thomas Zander _______________________________________________ Koffice-devel mailing list Koffice-devel@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel