List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: latest koffice beta
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-05-26 20:14:50

At 07:05 AM 5/26/2001, you wrote:
>On Saturday 26 May 2001 15:59, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> > Ah - does that mean we are ok for the next release or is there something
> > else we have to do?
>
>Everything ok for the next release. I hope you and Michael will resolve the
>copyright-on-the-icons issue and will be able to readd the GPL stencil set
>though !

Our Kivio grandmaster is working with Michael as we speak (at least he is
supposed to be :) )

> > Yes - we provide icons for all of it and they got applied to the web site
> > but not the application.
>
>Hmm, remind me how many of your developers have access to KDE's CVS ?
>Well, if you need a hand committing those icons, send them to me and
>I'll commit them.

As far as I know just 1 and he is swamped getting the final release of KDE
Studio Gold out in the next few days and the next beta release of
Kapital.  I thought I had sent the icons to you originally, but maybe it
was to Chris.  I'll check my mail and forward them on.

>--
>David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org
>http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/
>KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com