List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [Fwd: koffice website]
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-26 19:29:20

Hi all,

I got this mail which makes a valid point. The site that the KOffice web
page points to
(http://wwwiti.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~sattler/killustrator.html) is
reasonably out of date.

I was thinking that it might be good to create a section on the KOffice
site for Killustrator (like kspread and kword etc), and just provide a
link to the above page. Would this be alright?

--
Cheers,

Chris Howells -- chris.h@gmx.co.uk
http://www.chowells.uklinux.net