List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Quattro Pro filter for kspread]
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-12 14:32:30

On Saturday 12 May 2001 16:20, GrahShrt@netscape.net wrote:
> > The library is simply a reuseable part of the filter (for other office suites).
> > So I think the whole thing should go in CVS, the filter and the lib for it.
> > Otherwise the filter is useless :)
> >

> David,
>
> Thanks for the cvs account.  All seems to work have checked out/merged my stuff in/compiled e.t.c.

Hmm, are you sure ?
On kde-cvs, I've only seen that you did a "cvs add" of the directory.
This only creates an empty dir on the server.
You need to cvs add all the files inside the directory now
(and do the same for subdirs if any).

> Two questions:
> 1. Where abouts in the repsository do you want the extra lib (libqpro)?
> 2. Do you want me to check it in now or after the freeze?

I think you should simply put the lib inside the filter's directory,
it won't be used anywhere else in CVS anyway.
Feel free to do it now. If the filter works ok, we'll enable it for
beta2, otherwise it can remain disabled.