List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kword/demos and kword.dtd
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-26 16:00:37

Hi!

I tried xmllint on chapters.kwd and found it's old :)
Then I opened and saved it and found this. Similiar errors I got for
DTPTest. Is the DTD supposed to say what a valid kword document is?

Greetings, Stephan

chapters2.kwd:8: validity error: Element FRAME doesn't carry attribute
newFrameBehaviour
AME runaround="1" right="566" left="28" bottom="798" runaroundGap="2" top="42"

^
chapters2.kwd:8: validity error: Element FRAME doesn't carry attribute
autoCreateNewFrame
AME runaround="1" right="566" left="28" bottom="798" runaroundGap="2" top="42"

^
chapters2.kwd:14: validity error: No declaration for attribute customdef on
element COUNTER
"1" bulletfont="symbol" righttext="." type="1" start="1" depth="0"
customdef=""

^

flatland.kwd:20: validity error: Element OFFSETS doesn't carry attribute after
     <OFFSETS before="8.50395" />

--
People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.