List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Quattro Pro filter
From:       Enno Bartels <ebartels () nwn ! de>
Date:       2001-03-15 23:38:35

Hi

GrahShrt@netscape.net wrote:

> I would like a Quattro Pro filter for kspread.

> Is anyone working on this?

No. I haven't seen one on it!

> If not I might have a go.

GO!

> Don't have much time though so it might take me a while.

I have just added you to the soon list on the filter web page
of koffice.

This is for preventing that someone else tries to start the same filter.
Don't forget to commit them to our cvs some time.

If you have some questions please tell us. We will try to help you.

Thanks
Enno