List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: All export broken
From:       Enno Bartels <ebartels () nwn ! de>
Date:       2001-01-12 17:31:03

Hi

David Faure wrote:
---------------

> On Thursday 11 January 2001 21:18, Enno Bartels wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Something isn't right with the export:
> > I have tryed all possibel exports
> > 1. HTML
> > 2. Simple text
> > 3. SGML
> > But nothing worked (only kword - of course).
> >
> > For this description I will only use the HTML export filter:
> >
> > I get the window :
> > -------------
> >  Missing exportfilters -
> >      Could not export file of type text/html
>
> If this is with this morning's kdelibs, update again.
> "someone" broke KService, but this is fixed now.

I have updated it but I have to compile for a while (P100). I will
answer if it works after comp that version

BUT I don't know if this corrected "broke" in KService was
the solution

1. Because:
- - - - - -
If I  import  a file, for example, applixword that works good:

koffice (lib kofficecore): KoDocument::openFile for
/home/bartels/applixword_testdateien/second.aw
koffice (lib kofficecore): KoFilterEntry::query( 'application/x-kword'
in Export and 'application/x-applix' in Import)
koffice (lib kofficecore): Query returned 1 offers
kdecore (KLibLoader): library libapplixwordimport.la not found under
'module' but under 'lib'
So the KService works at that place right.

2. Because:
I have a kde2.1beta1 version (ca. 18.dec.2000) compiled on
my second maschine - a laptop and there do I have the
same problems with exporting to
plain-text and html-text. (There were only 2 exports posibities)
I have tested that with care !

Oh there is the solution

Thanks
Enno

If I am wrong please correct me if not correced the problem.