List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord Styles
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-12-02 15:24:04

>Also don't be fooled to think this is a many-to-one mapping. One set of
>styles
>can be used in different documents and those documents can use diffenrent
>TOC
>markups.

Oh, now I understand. That makes sense. So, again for the filter writers, if
there is no section (<TABULATIONS>, perhaps?) defining this markup, please
treat like a missing <STYLES>, and add defaults on reading.

Oh wait, how will you do that? How will you recognise the names of styles to
select for TOC creation without having to match on 'i18n("Head n")'. Perhaps
filter writers will have no choice but to generate a <TABULATIONS> section
(and syntaxVersion=1 documents can have hardcoded defaults for "Head n"
added on reading).

Is there a better way?