List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Krayon & KIllustrator
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-11-20 21:20:28

John, while you are right in a lot of points here I think that the original
comment was directed at the user interface, where the color requestor
was a quick refrence to where Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator differ most.

The point I think you should consider is that the 2 appications can be embedded
as parts into each other and should not differ to much if you switch from
one application to another. It looks kind of wierd when I click a krayon part
in a KIllustrator document and my interface is changed beyond recognition.

At the moment the Krayon interface is totally different from any KOffice app,
while I believe you have good reasons to do so, the user is left with 2
learning curves.

Just trying to give my perspective while changing the GUI is still an option ;)

Keep up the good work!