List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Changes to koffice/lib/store
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-11-17 0:05:35

On Thursday 16 November 2000 23:40, Shaheed Haque wrote:
> Sorry my note was not clearer...I meant relative cwd as you describe. But,
> you did get my main point that this (a) involves an API change and (b)
> involves changes to kostore.

Ok, I see. Maybe that's also why I was a bit against this change initially :-)

> Am I wrong to think that the equivalent API change to the filters is a more
> straighforward solution (and does not add state to kostore)? Why is this not
> a better approach?

You mean in olefilters ? I think it's a better idea, yes.
Other (simpler) filters don't usually have embedded objects,
and other complex filters (Lotus etc.) don't exist yet... :)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/