List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Klyx?
From:       "Gavin Thomas Nicol" <gtn () ebt ! com>
Date:       2000-11-13 8:05:20

I'm very interested in helping KOffice to support
XML better.

I have a set of MSWord macros that I use to convert
a specific word template to XML when I need to.
Given a reasonable named style mechanism and the
ability to manage thing like coalescing styles
based on order etc. basic WYSIWYG XML editing (not
reordering) is pretty trivial to achieve, I think.

I've played around with KWord, but the "framed"
approach to wordprocessing isn't one that appeals
to me... so I'd like to add such support (perhaps)
to KLyx, but it doesn't appear to be actively
developed right now?