List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Platform support / Roadmap
From:       "Dr. Robert Marmorstein" <robert () narnia ! homeunix ! com>
Date:       2011-09-24 20:09:56

Works for me.  I have been somewhat tied up with classes these last few
months, but have a few ideas (mostly involving variable support) I've been
kicking around for the next release.  Hopefully after midterms, I'll have
more time to get them in shape.  Following the 4.8 schedule shouldn't
interfere with those plans.