List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Platform support / Roadmap
From:       Markus Slopianka <markus.s () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2011-09-22 11:15:31

Hi.
Now that KOffice has narrowed its focus for the upcoming version, I was wondering how \
that  affects other operating systems beside Linux.
Are FreeBSD, Windows, and Mac OS X still supported platforms or is the focus now \
Linux /  X11 systems with the possibility that changes to the code base may affect \
KOffice's  ability to compile under Windows?

My second question is if there are any somewhat concrete plans about the release date \
of  2.4. http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KOffice2/Roadmap is outdated.

Bye.
Markus