List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-02 19:37:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Asteazkena 02 Otsaila 2011(e)an, Aaron J. Seigo(e)k idatzi zuen:
> * people are wasting their own energy and putting the success of Calligra
> and KOffice needlessly into jeopardy in the process
>
> * they are spreading discontent throughout KDE with this approach to things

I guess this is reciprocal. It's the KDE aproach to things which is causing
all this problems and making people waste energy.

[...]
> * chase after justice for justice's sake, even if it means tearing down the
> walls to do so
[...]
> i know some people feel it has value, but that's a mistake.

Some people must have felt like it has value when KDE was prevented from
taking a decision about this issue from the very beginning and closing it
before it was opened. No sense for an arbitration process when there's no
value in the arbitration topic.

And yes, I agree with you, this is not good at all, but it's not unexpected at
all, so maybe it should have been foreseen and thought about it more in depth.

I'll do my good action of the day against global warm and save some energy by
unsuscribing from this list.

Cheers
--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz