List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-02-02 9:01:06

On 2 February 2011 09:39, Thomas Zander <zander@kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 February 2011 09.16.06 Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
>> This is kind of a non-issue. Since it is a koffice decision and a such
>> needs  to be decided by the koffice community.
>
> Note to self; Cyrille counts himself as a member of the KOffice community with as
> a result that the initial proposal to "split the community" is no longer valid
> a valid description.

Hmm, the split of the community has not been formerly executed.
It's not that hard to imagine that _time_ is extra variable here?
Since you did not pick a name for Group A, you're referred to as Group A.
No laugh is here, we're taking the clear separation seriously.
Group B == Calligra. Contrary to what you claim in the public, KOffice
!= Group A.

> Thanks for the laughs :)

Again. No laugh is here, we're taking the clear separation seriously,
while you're interpreting names quite freely,
e.g. mix koffice domain name or git koffice name or svn koffice name
with the koffice community name.

Please note that your statements are archived.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek