List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Calligra translations are enabled
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-12-20 12:31:17

On Friday 17. December 2010 17.29.14 brian@amason.net wrote:
> Why would two separate office suites not be compatible? One office suite
> uses certain libraries and another office suite uses different ones. So
> what!? Forgive my ignorance, because I don't know what all the issues are.
> I'm new here, and have been holding back on contributing, mostly because I
> don't know which project I'm supposed to help with; Project A, B or 6 of
> 9.

Just in case this was not clear, the kivio project is yours if you want it :)

The libraries take care of the majority of the features you need in such an
application and things like connectors are mostly there, not too mature, but
most stuff works.

> All this drama doesn't help either.

I'm sure everyone is hoping that the drama is going to be over soon with the
different people going their own ways.

--
Thomas Zander