List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice Split, before or after 2.3 ?
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-12-18 10:43:35

On Saturday 18 December 2010, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Saturday 18. December 2010 09.29.04 Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> > Can we know when you will
> > respect your engagement to rename kspread, kpresenter, kivio, kplato,
> > kchart  and kformula ?
> >
> > I also would like to proceed with the removal of kexi as soon as possible.
>
> The issue is stalled as there still is no place for the group A to gather and
> talk about names without all calligra people in between. :(
>
> Sorry for just being patient and not speaking up before, but I was waiting for
> the group that split off to leave the koffice communication channels.

I do not see why anyone would have to leave the koffice communication channels until \
all the last details have been finalized, like the renaming for both projects, the \
2.3 release, the 2.3 maintenance releases (if there will be any) and so on.

Until all of that is done, I'll go on with maintaining the koffice-devel mailing \
list, for which I am the administrator.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org