List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Problem with 2.3
From:       Adam Pigg <piggz1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-05 10:57:07

Hi

I just noticed, luckily, when Dag commited a change to his report
generation code that in trunk and 2.3, reports save the source field
in an attribute called control-source.  This was changed before 2.2
(the first release of reports) to use the term item-data-source, in
commit http://websvn.kde.org/branches/koffice/2.2/koffice/libs/koreport/common/krfielddata.cpp?revision=1109254&view=markup

.

Im struggling to find out why it is reverted to control-source in
trunk, 2.3 and -essen.  Im sure its probably my fault, but this needs
to be fixed before release, but atm, im not sure what the full impact
is, ie, if there are other attributes that need changed.

Cheers

Adam