List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Please review for Kivio shape(stencil) selection docker design
From:       Yue Liu <opuspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-27 9:37:38

The selector will load everything in KoShapeRegistry. We can add codes
to block things we don't want. Icon mode is being worked on, I use one
QListView per category, if multi-column is needed maybe I should
consider QTableView. You can open more than one category at the same
time, the whole selector is a subclassed QTreeWidget.