List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Unifying color, gradient and pattern tools
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbo () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2010-10-17 12:18:31

On Sunday 17 October 2010 14:09:09 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > I'm a bit out of context. This is about dockers right?
>
> Actually this was the coloring tool thread (I just had to check again
> myself), so I'd suggest we keep it for that topic (just changed the
> subject).
>
> > I said just last week that I was about to work on that any minute now. So
> > yes I love to work together with you on that.
>
> Ah yes. Seems like we all got a bit confused here. So just tell me when
> you're at the point where I can help you (preferable on the other thread).
>
> > The other (coloring tool) is also something I'd like to work with you on.
> > It's just a bit lower on my priority.
>
> Ok. So I guess it's up to you if you prefer to do it yourself when you find
> the time or follow Thomas' suggestion to leave that to someone else.
Ok, I think Thomas' suggestion makes sense for the coloring tool. I might be
the one implementing it in the end, but none the less the unified tool requires
some design beforehand.

For the docker thing I'd like to get started right away, and would like to
chat with you on irc. What is you nick? Mine is boemann