List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Unifying color, gradient and pattern tools
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2010-10-17 12:09:09

> I'm a bit out of context. This is about dockers right?

Actually this was the coloring tool thread (I just had to check again myself),
so I'd suggest we keep it for that topic (just changed the subject).

> I said just last week that I was about to work on that any minute now. So
> yes I love to work together with you on that.

Ah yes. Seems like we all got a bit confused here. So just tell me when you're
at the point where I can help you (preferable on the other thread).

> The other (coloring tool) is also something I'd like to work with you on.
> It's just a bit lower on my priority.

Ok. So I guess it's up to you if you prefer to do it yourself when you find
the time or follow Thomas' suggestion to leave that to someone else.

> best regards
> Casper

Regards,
Thomas