List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bugs against the Essen branch
From:       "Adam C." <nospam () xibo ! at>
Date:       2010-09-23 13:34:45

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:17:39 +0200, Cyrille Berger <cberger@cberger.net>
wrote:

> On Thursday 23 September 2010, Inge Wallin wrote:
>> INFO seems strange to me since the info is supposed to be in the bug
>> already.
> Well it is missing the info wether the bug is reproductible with trunk
> or not.

why can't we just create a new version koffice-essen (or koffice 2.35 if
strings are not allowed) and file the bugs against it? just like boud said.

if we test the bugs and they are valid against trunk, we can change the
version. imo this is the simplest and best solution.

imo it's bad to mark them as resolved later, because that may introduce a
bad feeling for the testers. a second point is, that resolved bugs are
hidden, and that's wrong, because they are still valid. if someone wants
to file bugs against trunk, we will get many duplicates.

just my 2 cents..