List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/plugins/textshape
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-09-21 18:56:02

On Tuesday 21 September 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> And I know I am inconsistent, because I already have disable the
> installation of the krita plugins I started myself that I know I'm not
> going to be able to finish.
Yes, of course, and obviously, if you know that you won't have time to fix the
bugs, then it is ok to disable now. I am also thinking to move the treeshape
to staging even before RC (even if staging is released with betas) because
Cyril said it won't be user ready. But it should be up to the developers to
decide at this point.

--
Cyrille Berger