List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fine-grain KOffice source tree
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-09-08 8:51:55

On Wednesday 08 September 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 September 2010, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > For information:
> > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-scm-interest&m=128388182701167&w=2
> >
> > I am not sure how the cmake directory and CMakeLists.txt will be handled,
> > probably with a module repository that you need to clone first, and then
> > you clone the different application directories. But anyway, the KDE way
> > of going to git seems to be with module splitting, so we are going to
> > follow that way.
>
> It still needs a bit of thinking, though. Will we have one repo for libs +
> plugins and one per app -- or one for libs, one for plugins, one per app?
I would think one per app, one for libs, and one for plugins. But lets see,
how the discussions at KDE levels go, first.

Also consider, that this has no effect on releases. Releases will still happen
with a single tarball for the time being. And if in the future, we want to
change that, we will still be able to make any combination of tarballs we
want.

--
Cyrille Berger