List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    feature branch during freeze
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-09-07 12:07:27

Like last time, I think it would be a good idea to allow people with different \
schedules/priorities to continue development features in a branch.

It worked quite well during the 2.2 freeze, with the only hickup being the name of \
the branch. I propose that we name the branch after the last place where a KOffice \
sprint was organized, so:

koffice-essen

And for the rest, the same rules we used last time should apply: development in the \
branch is open, you only need to ask for review if you are unsure about something, \
but when merging back to trunk, your patches need to be cleaned up and posted for \
review.

Currently, Casper and me are joshing about who's going to do the daily merge from \
trunk -- but we'll find a formula :-).

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse