List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/plugins/treeshape
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-08-24 7:31:55

On Monday 23 August 2010, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> draw:structure, draw:rootType and draw:connectionType are not defined in
> ODF.  therefore I think you should use a different namespace e.g. koffice.
> Maybe there is even the posibility to do it with a custom shape but that
> is not something I have investigated.
Well, ideally, as we have discussed with Cyril, the tree shape should be saved
as a regular ODF container, that way it would be opened normally in OOo. And
we would just add a tag to that container (for instance koffice:istree="yes"),
and when loaded from KOffice, the presence of that tag would be detected to
choose between a regular container, or the tree shape. But so far, the
investigation on how to do it exactly has not being done yet.

--
Cyrille Berger