List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: profiling loading of office documents
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-09 6:48:31

Excellent stuff :)
When we talked on IRC I thought you were doing this for user feedback, but that
is not done yet so I gather this has been the major goal ;)
Well, we know Jos and numbers-reporting so I should not be surprised.
That said; this looks quite useful and I think its an excellent idea! Keep on
rocking.

On Monday 9. August 2010 07.36.05 Jos van den Oever wrote:
> The script I wrote to run the profiling on many files will be committed
> after  the profiling code has been merged, since the script relies on this
> functionality.

Would be cool to have it generate some data file with a baseline so every week
or so we can run the script and see the differnce. Then at the release we can
show the gain made in loading/startup speed.
--
Thomas Zander