List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    RE: Tester's bugs: NEW or UNCONFIRMED
From:       <santoshi.suri () wipro ! com>
Date:       2010-07-29 15:47:08

--===============1441836462==

Hi,

> > We are not able to set the status for the bug while raising a new bug
> > report. By default bug goes into NEW status  and we don't see an option
> > for changing the  status of the bug from NEW  to UNCONFIRMED. Let us know
> > a way to set the bug status to UNCONFIRMED and we are happy to change all
> > of them.
> It is not possible to change from NEW to UNCONFIRMED once the bug has been
> entered. But when a new bug is added, you can choose "Initital State:" to be
> UNCONFIRMED instead of NEW.

 Yes, Casper showed me the link (https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kword) \
where I can set the bug  to UNCONFIRMED status.
 Until now we were using the guided one \
(https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kword&format=guided)  where the bug by \
default goes to NEW state.  We will use non guided link from now to raise the bugs.
 Thanks Casper and Cyrille.

Thanks and Regards
Nandita

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this \
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain \
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended \
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify \
the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check \
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no \

www.wipro.com