List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Tester's bugs: NEW or UNCONFIRMED
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-07-29 15:32:44

On Thursday 29 July 2010, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 29 July 2010, santoshi.suri@wipro.com wrote:
> >  We are not able to set the status for the bug while raising a new bug
> >
> > report. By default bug goes into NEW status  and we don't see an option
> > for changing the  status of the bug from NEW  to UNCONFIRMED. Let us know
> > a way to set the bug status to UNCONFIRMED and we are happy to change all
> > of them.
>
> It is not possible to change from NEW to UNCONFIRMED once the bug has been
> entered. But when a new bug is added, you can choose "Initital State:" to
> be UNCONFIRMED instead of NEW.
I was assuming, the testers were using the non-guided form to report bugs, it
appears the guided version does not allow to change the status, and is
automatically set to NEW for people with a certain level of rights. (which I
found silly, after all if I report a bug to anything else but krita, it should
have the UNCONFIRMED status by default...)

--
Cyrille Berger