List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2010-07-18 5:03:11

Hello,

On Saturday 17 July 2010 17:18:48 Thomas Zander wrote:
> SVN commit 1151040 by zander:
>
> Implement textOnShape loading
>
> This code is functional but might be slower than needed since we
> check for the presence of "text:p" for all objects.
> So a TODO is to move the call to load to the path shapes instead.
> Just wanted to commit this before my holidays so we have the
> functionality in place.
>
> BUG:239704
> BUG:239365
> BUG:184546

after all the discussion the bug caused and the conclusion of the wise men
council I find it rather ignorant from you to just commit this stuff even there
was an agreement to do it otherwise. I would prefer if you would keep to what
was agreed and not just ignore everything there.

I'm fine for keeping it in the broken state for now and hope to see a commit
from you once you are back from your holidays to fix that.

Thorsten