List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Call on wise men for text on shape
From:       Pierre Stirnweiss <pstirnweiss () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-29 11:42:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

If I remember the IRC discussion properly, it was confirmed by both Thomas
and Thorsten, that the call to container creation could be made from within
the path shape loadOdf method. That would solve this issue, since only the
shapes which explicitally support TOS would instantiate one.
Am I correct?

Pierre