List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Call on wise men for text on shape
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-29 10:57:42

On Tuesday 29. June 2010 10.17.10 Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> It is handled by using a draw:custom-shape.

Thanks :)

I'm fine with modifying my loading patch to be a bit more complex and do my
best to address your issues.
The patches were posted because this discussion started based on the complaint
from you, Thorsten, that saving would be impossible to do using decoration.

With the proof of concept (which is indeed not perfect yet) I think the main
problem has been addressed from my side.
I don't know if I have time to refine the patch this week, so if someone wants
to do so that would be appreciated but I think that refining the loading/saving
using decoration is something that doesn't have to happen before a directon is
chosen. (i.e. choose between decoration and inheritence).

Would everyone agree with that?

--
Thomas Zander