List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: help with help menu :)
From:       "Dr. Robert Marmorstein" <robert () narnia ! homeunix ! com>
Date:       2010-06-24 18:04:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

This happened to me once with konversation. Instead of the usual "file",
"edit", and "help" menus, I was getting a "Game" menu and some others (most of
which were empty).  I forget why, though I was able to fix it.

If my memory serves me correctly, it had to do with where "make install" was
putting m files.  For some reason, they were being installed to / instead of to
/usr or something like that.  That meant that KDE wasn't finding the right rc
files.  Or perhaps some permissions were being set wrong.  At any rate, fixing
the build script to put them in the right directory solved the problem.

Hope that helps,

Robert