List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Does KOffice support connection point created by OOO?
From:       Yue Liu <opuspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-11 13:22:54

I made a simple odg stencil and add three connection points using OOO,
after opened in Kivio svn build I found the connection tool doesn't
recognize those created connection points. Is this connection tool's
problem or the mistake in odg file? I put the file in attachment.

["TestStencil.odg" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics)]