List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    The Koffice sprint and reimbursement
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2010-05-27 11:02:16

Hi people,

I owe the list a mail since a few days, and here it is.  I have now hunted
down Alexandra to find out what the board says about the sprint and the
reimbursement of travel costs.  Here is the exact status.

On May 9th, Cornelius wrote a mail to Alexandra saying that they thought the
budget looked good and that they will make the formal decision soon.  They
haven't come back to her yet, and my belief is that they have too many things
on their agenda and just forgot it. I have written a mail to the board asking
for a decision at the soonest, and we will see what happens.

My gut feeling is that everybody can book their tickets, but if you are
extremely tight on money perhaps you should wait.  Realistically, I don't
expect any problems.

	-Inge