List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Layout.cpp (style:master-page-name in table styles)
From:       Matus Uzak <matus.uzak () ixonos ! com>
Date:       2010-05-25 17:23:46

Hi,

we already had a few discussions about the <style:master-page> element
here. :)

In text and spreadsheet documents, the <style:master-page> element
contains the content of
headers and footers. For these types of documents, implementations may
generate a sequence of
pages by making use of a single master page or a set of master pages, [1].

All documents shall contain at least one master page element, [1].

In text and spreadsheet documents, a master page can be assigned to
paragraph and table styles
using a style:master-page-name attribute. Each time the paragraph or table
style is applied to
text, a page break is inserted before the paragraph or table. A page that
starts at the page break
position uses the specified master page, [1].

In case we assign different master pages to paragraph styles, kword
behaves according to [1].
Pavol was working on this a few months ago.  But we still have to
implement the behavior for
the case of table styles.

[1]. Open Document Format for Office Applications (Open Document) Version
1.2 - part 1

br,

matus

--