Hi, we already had a few discussions about the element here. :) In text and spreadsheet documents, the element contains the content of headers and footers. For these types of documents, implementations may generate a sequence of pages by making use of a single master page or a set of master pages, [1]. All documents shall contain at least one master page element, [1]. In text and spreadsheet documents, a master page can be assigned to paragraph and table styles using a style:master-page-name attribute. Each time the paragraph or table style is applied to text, a page break is inserted before the paragraph or table. A page that starts at the page break position uses the specified master page, [1]. In case we assign different master pages to paragraph styles, kword behaves according to [1]. Pavol was working on this a few months ago. But we still have to implement the behavior for the case of table styles. [1]. Open Document Format for Office Applications (Open Document) Version 1.2 - part 1 br, matus On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:07:20 +0200, Korinek Pavol wrote: > Hello, > > I’m trying to solve problem with page break on new section found. I’ve > checked that in Layout.cpp, function Layout::nextParag there is > pageBreakPolicy handled and master page style also. It works fine if > master page style is set on paragraph. It’s handled by > ParagraphStyle::MasterPageName key. Problem is when master page style is > set on table. I have tried key KoTableStyle::MasterPageName. It’s empty. > There is only paragraph format occurred in this place probably. Where > can I handle master page style for tables and add new page if there’s > new one ? > > Thanks > > Best regards > > Mgr. Pavol Korinek > SW Developer > Ixonos Slovakia, s.r.o. > Štúrova 27 > 04001 Košice, Slovakia > Mobile: +421 918 718 984 > e-mail: pavol.korinek@ixonos.com > www.ixonos.com > -- Matus Uzak Software Designer Ixonos Slovakia s.r.o. Sturova 27 040 01 Kosice, Slovakia mobile 0421 918 718 958 email: matus.uzak@ixonos.com http://www.ixonos.com _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel