List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: feature branch
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-26 21:33:32

On Monday 26. April 2010 20.24.38 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Thomas has raised a concern that saving is now an absolute
> precondition for admission to trunk.

Thanks for the honor :) I have to decline it, I'm afraid. I don't think its
something I raised, maybe just something I repeated recently.
The concern that something thats shown on screen doesn't end up being saved is
a release-block has been around for as long as I remember. At least in the 2.0
branch.
I don't want to take credit for coming up with that one :) Though I have to say
it makes perfect sense to me.
--
Thomas Zander