List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: shape selector disappeared in latest trunk build?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-22 13:36:25

On Thursday 22. April 2010 10.19.00 Yue Liu wrote:
> I built a latest trunk version and found shape selector docker
> disappeared, is koffice going to replace it with shape collection
> docker? I noticed that the two dockers have similar function and the
> latter has a better interface.

The shape selector is designed to be a bit more than it does now with lots of
usecases that would be killer features ;) See the wiki for ideas.
The way we do releases currently is that have have trunk be prepared for
release, so we end up disabling unfinished features in trunk a bit before.
This is one of those features.
See commit r 1109057
--
Thomas Zander