List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Image in header displayed only on first page
From:       Matus Uzak <matus.uzak () ixonos ! com>
Date:       2010-03-30 17:37:07

> Would fixing the copyshape to paint recursively be a good solution?

Yes it would be a possible solution.

I'm still discovering the layout code and shapes so the approach to do
this is a bit blurred actually.
A KoTextAnchor is a connection between the text-shape and the so called
'anchored-shape', is it correct?
Would it be feasible then to use the anchor to access the shape from
KWCopyShape?

matus

--
Matus Uzak