List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Abusive copyright removal
From:       Pierre <pinaraf () pinaraf ! info>
Date:       2010-03-29 20:21:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

It is not the first time that I see this occurring, but it appears that Thomas
Zander has removed some copyright notices in the source code.
I send this email publicly because that behaviour is just dangerous. If it was a
mistake, then I would really like to understand how it could happen.
The latest abusive copyright removal was in commit r1108276. A previous one was
noticed by Sebastian Sauer months ago, I'm sorry I had to purge my archives
because they started taking too much space so I can't provide any commit
revision...
So please, Thomas, can you explain why you do this ?

Thanks
 Pierre