List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: libkdchart api stability?
From:       Rex Dieter <rdieter () math ! unl ! edu>
Date:       2010-03-22 20:19:19

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010, Rex Dieter wrote:

>> ... I discussed this with Sebastian Sauer, and he
>> suggested "maybe it should be moved out of koffice (or at least moved to
>> the libs) to make it reusuable now that we have consumers outside of
>> koffice".
>> Would something like this be agreeable?

> I don't think anyone would object, but the person to decide about that is
> Inge Wallin, the KChart maintainer.

OK, let's wait to hear from Inge.

In the meantime, I've munged together a quick-n-dirty first try at making
kdchart building/installing by itself (not sure if I got installing the
headers right):
http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/kdchart-0.0.1.tar.bz2

next steps are to clean that up (of course), stuff it into svn.kde.org
somewhere, and get koffice/kmymoney building using that instead.

-- Rex