List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: KoGenStyle(s) cleanup
From:       Jaroslaw S <kexipl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-10 23:02:45

> In this patch you added a bunch of private methods on KoGenStyles, can you
> instead add them on KoGenStyles::Private ?   That would allow the private
> methods to not show up at all in the KoGenStyles.h as that one is installed.

Good idea. Even if the methods do not add symbols to the binary they
indeed pollute the header (which OTOH is cleaned up in Doxygen docs,
BTW).

BTW2: as we can see the KoGenStyle class is prepared to be made
implicitly shared. For now it would require massive changes elsewhere
so I keep this as a todo. Maybe one day we can use a lot more
structures like that as implicitly shared.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek