List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: KoGenStyle(s) cleanup
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-03-10 22:55:47

On Wednesday 10. March 2010 12.15.21 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Sending patch here, reviewboard does not work with updated SVN today
> (tried too many times). It's a known bug.
>
> Changes: use <= LastPropertyType instead of < LastPropertyType.

Looks good to me.

I just wanted to note I'm still a fan of avoiding any enums to be added to
public installed headers like the one you added now with the name
LastPropertyType. But as you seem to not like the extra work of using the real
last enum value, I won't object too much.

In this patch you added a bunch of private methods on KoGenStyles, can you
instead add them on KoGenStyles::Private ?  That would allow the private
methods to not show up at all in the KoGenStyles.h as that one is installed.
--
Thomas Zander