List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Git Todo list and koffice-reviewer group on gitorious
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-02-11 15:51:25

Thanks for the update, Cyrille!

On Thursday 11. February 2010 16.38.55 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We had a small meeting with Boudewijn and Jean-Nicolas to check what needs
>  to be done for the move, here is the list:
>
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Git#TODO

* I had offered to do the converting before, that offer still holds. I have ran
it periodically here already. Its not hard, but as you need to download 60Gb
to do that conversion, and I already have it on my work machine I guess it
would be helpful :)

* We should ask the board if the SLA is in place. Without one we stand the
change of not being accepted with a > 350Mb git repo.

* We should check if we can mirror the initial repo on some kde servers and
maybe the koffice server for *initial* download.

> If you see something that we have forgotten, please tell. Also, we will
>  have a koffice-reviewer group that will replace reviewboard.kde.org, and
>  handle merge request, not sure if it is possible to redirect to
>  koffice-devel@kde.org. But as far as I am concern, I think all koffice
>  developers should be in that group. But if anyone has an objection, or
>  think that it should be done differently ?

Why do we want an extra group for that?
With the new features on gitorious (see http://blog.gitorious.org/)
the reason that amarok created this group has gone away AFAIK.

--
Thomas Zander